Full Digital Ultrasonic Technology
The UD 8000 provides ease of operation with its performance accuracy for optometrists and ophthalmologists alike with the incorporation of intuitive touch-screen operation including video recording and analysis function.
The standard probe is a multi-frequency probe which is switchable from 15 MHz to 20 MHz within the measurement. Additionally you have a harmonic wave analysis for more details with the identical penetration-all in one probe!
Compared to standard linear scanners (with only one focus plane) our Tomey annual array technology provides amazingly detailed and clear B-Scan images of the entire eye thanks to its five focal planes.
Unique Probe and Component
Up to 4 probes B-Scan:15MHz(20MHz), Switching Frequency in 15MHz B-Probe (15MHz, 20MHz, Harmonic) *Options : 60 MHz(UBM) Probe AL-4000 (A-Probe/A-Diagnostic, Pachymeter Probe)
5 Rings Annular Array B-Probe Wide Dynamic Range of 2 Gradual transmissions and 6 Gradual Receptions for Dynamic Focus
- 15″ TFT Color Touch Screen Operation
- Scope mode (Standard:42mm, Wide:54mm)
- ROI setting (Micro, Normal, Long, Retrobullbar)
- B-Axial (Biometry support function)
- Automated Video Recording (Maximum of 400 images of the 15MHz B-Probe or maximum of 100 images of the 60MHz UBM Probe)
- Zoom (5 steps/100%, 125%, 150%, 200%, 300%)
- Area, Distance and Angle Calculation
- R/L Display
- Dual Display
- Thumbnail Images
- Group Save, Group Export
- On Screen annotation
- Vector Mode-A
- USB Memory