RC-5000 Advanced Auto Ref/K
- Use power assist joystick for rough alignment
- Touch the center of the pupil on the display with your fingertip and the RC-5000 will automatically align and begin measurements
- Press the R/L icon on the display and the instrument will automatically move to and measure the other eye
- Printing is automatic
- Normal Mode: Fogging is applied automatically for each measurement for more accurate results
- Quick Mode: Fogging is applied a needed for consecutive measurements
- IOL/CAT Mode: This mode is used to measure cataract or pseudophakic eyes
- Short consecutive measurements and time provide reliable data
- Measurements at f 6.0mm (R=8.0mm) as wekk as at f 3.0mm give you enough information for contact lens fitting
- Base curves of contac lense are stored, categorized and suggested manufactures are automatically printed
Diameter Measurement of Cornea and pupil
Measurement can be done easily by moving the two cursors on he display to the boundary of Cornea or Pupil. This is useful for deciding the diameter of contact lense and for other contact lens fitting practices.
This chin can be moved by pushing the buttons on the front panel. No need to reach to the chin rest manual adjustments.
Simplicity Meets Precision
Optical Imaging Solutions with Touch Screen Technology